Recovered Index du Forum

Recovered Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Wordpress Plugin That Posts To Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Recovered Index du Forum -> Accueil - Partie Public - -> Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janitgra

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wordpress Plugin That Posts To Facebook Page Répondre en citant

Wordpress Plugin That Posts To Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD

Please contact us and let us know how you got here, so we can help you find what you're looking for. Disattiva la verifica peer SSL nelle impostazioni del plugin e riprova. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors f1logic Translate Facebook Auto Publish into your language.Interested in development?Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS. WPBeginner is a registered trademark. The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other WordPress resources that allows WordPress beginners to improve their site(s). Alternatively, you can browse our site by date, category, and/or go through our hand-picked step by step guides. The plugin supports filtering posts based on custom post-types as well as categories. 3. Facebook Auto Publish User Guide Facebook Auto Publish FAQ Maggiori informazioni Pubblicazione Automatica Facebook Guida Utente Pubblicazione Automatica Facebook FAQ Risoluzione Problemi Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems. Leggi tutto Changelog Facebook Auto Publish 1.4.6 Added USERDISPLAYNAME in message formats Minor security issues fixed Facebook Auto Publish 1.4.5 Compatibility with facebook API V 2.11 added Minor bug fixes Facebook Auto Publish 1.4.4 Removed Caption from {POSTCONTENT} Fixed Facebook image selection issue for Share a link to your blog post and Attach your blog post Fixed ssl peer verification in wpremoteget/wpremotepost calls Facebook Auto Publish 1.4.3 Added POSTID and POSTPUBLISHDATE in message formats Facebook Auto Publish 1.4.2 Fixed facebook boost unavailable issue Nonce added Prevented direct access to plugin files Data validation updated App album related issue fixed Facebook Auto Publish 1.4.1 utf-8 decoding issue fixed Visual composer compatiblity issue fixed Minor bugs fixed Facebook Auto Publish 1.4 Facebook api updated(requires PHP version 5.4 or higher) Facebook Auto Publish 1.3.1 Fixed custom post types autopublish issue Fixed duplicate autopublish issue Facebook Auto Publish 1.3 Added option to enable/disable utf-8 decoding before publishing Removed unwanted configuration related to futuretopublish hook Removed unwanted setting Facebook user id Postid added in autopublish logs Updated auto publish mechanism using transitionpoststatus hook Open graph meta tags will be prefered for facebook attachments Facebook Auto Publish 1.2.4 Added option to enable/disable futuretopublish hook for handling auto publish of scheduled posts Added options to enable/disable thecontent, theexcerpt, thetitle filters on content to be auto-published Resolved issue in fetching facebook pages in settings page (in case of more than 100 pages) Inline edit of posts will work according to the value set for Default selection of auto publish while editing posts/pages Latest five auto publish logs are maintained Facebook Auto Publish 1.2.3 Fixed category display issue Removed outdated facebook scopes from authorization Facebook Auto Publish 1.2.2 Bug fix for duplicate publishing of scheduled posts Facebook Auto Publish 1.2.1 Fixed auto publish related bug in post edit Fixed message format bug in auto publish Updated Facebook authorization Facebook Auto Publish 1.2 Option to configure auto publish settings while editing posts/pages General setting to enable/disable post publishing Added auto publish for scheduled post Fixed issue related to in auto publish Facebook Auto Publish 1.1.2 Fixed auto-publish of scheduled post Facebook Auto Publish 1.1.1 Added compatibility with wordpress 3.9.1 Facebook API V 2.0 compatibility added Compatibility with bitly plugin Facebook Auto Publish 1.1 View logs for last published post Option to enable/disable SSL peer verification Option to reauthorize the application Facebook Auto Publish 1.0.2 Bug fixed for   in post Facebook Auto Publish 1.0.1 Default image fetch logic for auto publish updated. Enable or disable publishing of wordpress pages Filter posts to be published based on categories Filtering based on custom post types Message Format Settings The supported post elements which can be published are given below. 437,821 Customers Are Already Building Amazing Websites With Divi. Themes Plugins Blog Contact Login Join to Download . Beginner's Guide for WordPress / Start your WordPress Blog in minutes . FAQ Facebook Auto Publish User Guide Facebook Auto Publish FAQ Installation Instructions Facebook Auto Publish User Guide Facebook Auto Publish FAQ Extract facebook-auto-publish.zip to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory. 6. The prominent features of the Facebook Auto Publish plugin are highlighted below. WPBeginnerBeginner's Guide for WordPress Blog Beginners Guide News Opinion Showcase Themes Tutorials WordPress Plugins Start Here Deals Glossary Videos Products X 0 . You can configure the settings from Facebook Auto Publish menu. Facebook Auto Publish 1.0 First official launch. (Make sure to Authorize Facebook application after saving the settings.) Once these are done, posts should get automatically published based on your filter settings. Which all data fields can I send to Facebook ? You may use post title, content, excerpt, permalink, site title and user nicename for auto publishing. You can publish your posts to Facebook as simple text message, text message with image or as attached link to your blog. Why do I have to create applications in Facebook ? When you create your own applications, it ensures that the posts to Facebook are not shared with any message like shared via xxx 5. Post title Post description Post excerpt Permalink Blog title User nicename Post ID Post publish date About Facebook Auto Publish is developed and maintained by XYZScripts. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Skip to content. The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other WordPress resources that allows WordPress beginners to improve their site(s). Excelent costrelas Thinking buying the Premium Cannot change Auto publish option in specific post protocoltheeagle This plugin is awesome!!! But there is a problem that I cannot turn off Auto publish option for some specific posts, it always turn back to yes when I update the post I wanna give 5 star for this plugin, but I will do that only after this problem solved great!! ayogbenga2015 great!! Its wonderful and easy to use plugin Amjad Miandad I liked this plugin. So easy to install, I didnt realize I had installed it. Our Handpicked Guide: WPBeginner is a gold mine of resource for WordPress Beginners. 6. More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers. You can publish your posts to Facebook as simple text message, text message with image or as attached link to your blog. Simple text message Text message with image Share a link to your blog post Attach your blog post Post to Facebook profile page Post to specific pages on Facebook Filter Settings The plugin offers multiple kinds of filters for contents to be published automatically. We would like to fix that. How do I restrict auto publish to certain categories ? Yes, you can specify the categories which need to be auto published from settings page. How do I restrict auto publish to certain categories ? Puoi specificare le categorie che devono essere pubblicate automaticamente dalla pagina delle impostazioni 5a02188284
facebook chat by msonar for nokia e63free pc facebook apphow to crack facebook passwords for free without downloademail id from facebook accounthow to get free facebook credits hello city2010 facebook private messagesfacebook for luxury brandsfacebook messenger for symbian belle downloadnon mi si carica la chat di facebookdragon city cheats facebook nederlands

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Recovered Index du Forum -> Accueil - Partie Public - -> Règlement du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange